Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Transforming Look of NESAS-AUSTRIA's Blog

Since last three days, I am completely poured on Blogpost- / Blogger.com. Previously, I was using Wordpress, so I found naturally many differneces as well as many similarities too technically.

I personally like the colours of basic instinct - Black and White thereafter comes Blue. Then come all other colours according to the subject and inner sense of the matter to be designed. Like, whenever we talk about Indian Culture or Festival, the first idea that clicks is not a single colour but a blend of many different colours that reflect the colourful festivals or different culture. The same way, over a time, my first choice of Layout for the NESAS-AUSTRIA started to be overloaded with pessimism and gloominess, whereas as an organisation patroning hundreds of Nepali it should be much optimistic.

So all of sudden, I decided to change it to a little more bright, colourful and cheerful.

Technically, Blogpost looks at first site much easier than Wordpress, since most of the options are laid visible directly at the place of necessity. Blogpost accepts JavaScripts and other scripts whereas Wordpress accepts just the HTML codes. About other Widgets that are called Gadget in Blogpost, I am still learning more about the other options and new things. On the right hand side, I have pasted the older face of the blog.

I would thankfully welcome all kinds of comments passed to me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

म श्री एडम्स केविन, Aiico बीमा ऋण ऋण कम्पनी को एक प्रतिनिधि हुँ तपाईं व्यापार लागि व्यक्तिगत ऋण आवश्यक छ? तुरुन्तै आफ्नो ऋण स्थानान्तरण दस्तावेज संग अगाडी बढन adams.credi@gmail.com: हामी तपाईं इच्छुक हुनुहुन्छ भने यो इमेल मा हामीलाई सम्पर्क, 3% ब्याज दर मा ऋण दिन